We are in the day and age where not every employee comes into the office all the time. Most companies now either offer part-time or full-time at homework options. In order to compete with other businesses who are implementing PC-Based Clocking, it’s a trend that companies are looking to bring employees in with.
Whether an employee is travelling to a client meeting, working from home, or in a different office, it could be hard to manage the time of your remote workers. Not only that, but not having a team work together in one space may also affect morale. While there are ways to create a company culture even with remote workers, how do you keep track of mobile workers for payroll purposes?
There is a solution. A secure PC-based clocking system actually allows employees the freedom to clock in at any time, from any location. With the use of a biometric device, each laptop or PC for your remote workers can now track time properly. Whether you choose to have the system recognize employee ID cards, key fobs, or even a fingertip, a PC-based clocking system can do it all. Never worry about tracking your employee’s time with this new advancement in technology.
Benefits of PC-Based Clocking
Let’s explore why a PC-Based Clocking System is best for you and your employees!
- With PC-Based Clocking, an employee can literally clock in any time and anywhere. Imagine how easy it would be to just be able to account for your time wherever you are. Whether a worker is at home or out of the country, this employee self-service allows them to clock in whenever and wherever they want. It is easy to always stay connected to work when they are able to use this pc-based clocking in order to account for their work.
- Flexibility is a huge thing and a perk that many employees are looking to capitalize on. With pc-based clocking, it allows a worker to be more flexible and be able to make their own hours. This way they are not in charge of having to write down when they do their work, they can simply clock in and let the system do the work.
- Avoid inaccurate reporting with pc-based clocking. Whether they are working off of their laptops or desktops, it’s nice when you are able to press a button. Rather than having to keep track of their own time. Maybe even forgetting to account for time worked, just leave it to pc-based clocking.
- Pc-based clocking is that it allows an employee to easily be able to communicate with their HR manager. Through this system, you can let an HR manager know when you plan to take a vacation, when an assignment will be late, and much more.
How Can PC-Based Clocking Help Management?
- Avoid buddy-punching. This is a common thing for remote workers, who will have a friend punch in and out for them. This way it reflects someone was on shift when they weren’t. With pc-based clocking, though; you will be able to have specific logins for each worker. This way, there is no fear of buddy-punching.
- Assigning workflow can be easier with pc-based blocking. It is easier to access employee schedules, keep track of projects, and ensure the right employees are assigned to the tasks. Work is done better when everything is organized. Organization is more obtainable with a pc-based clocking system.
- With a secure pc-based clocking system in place, you can also ensure that payroll is done on time. There are times where you’re holding off payroll to let the stragglers finally do their time. Thus, delaying the process. A pc-based clocking system will not only hold to a tight schedule, but remind employees when it’s time to submit their time. Never have the headache of trying to get everyone to submit their hours again.
Remote work is the way of the present and the future. In order to compete with the current market, you are going to have to consider your stance on remote employees. If you have been hesitant about moving into this line of work because of your reservations about being able to monitor the employees, fear not. The ability to still maintain a structure even with mobile workers is possible. Systems in place such as a pc-based clocking service is just one of the ways that employers help ensure that the quality of work does not diminish due to remote work. Don’t get stuck in the past, become enticing to potential candidates. People now want more flexibility and to work from home. Invest in a clocking in system and see why more companies are offering a remote option.