Automatically send texts and alerts
Employees and system administrators receive messages, with information such as:
– Employee notification of missed clockings etc.
– Employee roster information
– Employee notifications of invalid clocking texts rejected by the system.
– Administrator warnings if the system goes offline (loses internet connection)
– Administrator messages including number of clockings polled today.
Other Features and Benefits
If an employee sends an invalid text message containing an incorrect employee number and or incorrect TAS information the system automatically records the invalid information and can, if configured, send a report back to the employee who originally sent the text.
Using Mitrefinch’s Web SMS facility, these employee worked hours can be broken down by clocking location. The employee’s phone number will determine where the person is and automatically assign the hours correctly.
Should premium hours be associated with certain days of the week, such as weekends the system will categorise these in the clock-card for payroll processing.
Book your Free Demo Today
Want to learn more about TMS?