Keeping track of the time your employees spend at work is essential for every company. The days of simple card-punch time clocks are gone. Today, you have a variety of high-tech options that you can use to monitor your employees while maintaining security.
Accurate timekeeping ensures that you’ll:
- Eliminate payroll errors
- Keep a tight control on employee absenteeism
- Manage overtime
- Keep employees on track by allocating time and prioritizing key tasks
We offer several Employee clock in software options.
Biometric and Proximity Scanners
For companies who need to maintain tight security, biometric and proximity scanners are an ideal clock in solution.
Our biometric software is state-of-the-art, requiring employees to scan their fingerprint to gain access to restricted areas. Biometrics can be combined with other options for maximum security.
Biometric scanning can help you:
- Maintain security and eliminate leaks
- Eliminate buddy check in problems
- Keep tight control on where your employees are
Proximity scanning options can be used alone or with biometrics. Available options include key fobs, swipe cards, PIN pads, and ID badges.
Do you want to track employees’ time spent at their workstations? If so, our PC-based employee clock in software can help.
This software utilizes a biometric scanner that’s attached to the employee’s PC. When they arrive at work, they scan a fingerprint (or a key fob or other security measure if you prefer) to clock in. The data is immediately sent to a central server.
This system can:
- Eliminate time card abuse and buddy punching
- Allow employees to manage their own time, including requesting time off
- Send reports and notifications directly to managers.
It’s an effective and easy way to manage employee time both on an individual and a company-wide level.
Desktop Biometric Reader
If you have a small company with only a few employees, you might not want to spend money for multiple scanners and employee clock in software.
We have a solution. Our desktop biometric reader is small, easy to use, and provides many of the same features as our other clock in options.
- Can be installed at employee terminals or at a central clocking terminal
- Easy to use – employees simply scan a fingerprint
- Automatically tracks hours and calculates pay
- Integrates with many popular payroll systems
- Helps to eliminate time card abuse and track absenteeism
It also lets you create ad-hoc reports to track employee attendance and hours.
Mobile Phone Clocking
Do you have employees who work at remote locations? For them, biometric scanners don’t make sense – but mobile phone clocking does. It’s an employee clock in software solution for a new age.
Our mobile phone clocking software can:
- Allow employees to check in from home or any remote work site
- Let employers track employees in real time using GPS
- Use group or individual clock in options remotely to clock in employees
- Enable employees to put in for vacation time or leave from their mobile devices
- Provide you with reports to help you track employees’ presence at job sites
Mobile phone clocking is the perfect solution if your employees don’t work in a central location.
If you’re looking for employee clock in software that doesn’t require you to buy any special equipment the Mitrefinch land-line clocking system might be right for you.
This system allows employees to clock in simply by calling a reverse toll-free number to clock in. They can do it from any mobile phone. This system offers many of the same benefits as our mobile phone clocking, including:
- Easy management of employees at mobile or remote locations
- Elimination of employee time fraud and waste
- Instant transmission of employee clock-in times to the Mitrefinch time management system
The land-line clocking system offers sophisticated time management solutions without special equipment.
Text Alert Clocking
Our final employee clock in software option is text alert clocking. This software simplifies the employee clock in process by allowing them to text their employee number to a virtual mobile phone number that links in to the Mitrefinch time management system.
You can use this system to:
- Manage employee time
- Track employees’ hours by job or project
- Confirm that employees are where they are supposed to be
There’s no special hardware or software required. Employees can simply use their existing mobile phones.
Improve Your Bottom Line with Modern Employee Clock In Software
If you’re using outdated software or hardware to track employees’ hours, you could be losing money due to time fraud or miscalculated hours. Upgrading to the Mitrefinch time management system can help you eliminate waste, save money, and increase your profits.