This means that individuals in management roles are busier than ever, and are often tasked with everything from hiring the next sales rep to managing requests for time off. In addition, pharmaceutical sales staff is subject to very complex and frequently changing legal regulations.
Asking smaller management staffs to keep track of and manage sales staff compliance often results in costly mistakes. Fortunately, automated systems such as Time and Attendance Software allow smaller management teams to easily and efficiently manage large and diverse staffs, freeing up their time to focus on big-picture issues, such as increasing productivity and meeting goals.
Time Tracking Software can help you:
- Streamline management roles: Do more with less with Time and Attendance Software’s full suite of HR tools. Managers can view, report on, and request notifications for issues pertaining to employee training, disciplinary issues, grievances, performance reviews, and other employee details.
- Monitor resources: Keep track of scheduling, shifts, and turnovers, allowing smaller management teams to focus on more important bottom-line issues, such as process monitoring and quality.
- Better manage entitlements and accruals: Use the self-service functionality to automatically manage requests for time off, shift changes, and absences.
- Track productivity: Determine cost of labour by department, team, product line, or plant, to most efficiently allocate labor resources.
- Manage a mobile workforce: Allow mobile sales forces to clock in and out using mobile devices while they travel to visit healthcare practitioners.
- Ensure compliance: Minimise compliance risk and adhere to complex and constantly changing regulations and reporting requirements of pharmaceutical sales staff.
- Improve shop floor data capture: The PC clocking option allows users to interact with the system directly from the shop floor. On-screen prompts guide the user through the time management process.
- Reduce buddy punching: Clocking options such as biometric terminals validate employee identification, ensuring that fraudulent time practices are a thing of the past.
- Perfect shift planning: Use the scheduling function to ensure that shifts align with machine time, in order to maximise productivity.
- Improve absence management: Know shifts are always covered with absence management tools. Record absences, cover absences, have employee explain absences, and identify absence issues on one easy system.
- Reduce time and errors associated with manual payroll systems: Save hours per week and reduce errors with a system that can be automatically linked to your payroll software. Set up the system to automatically calculate overtime and premium pay.
- Improve employee and visitor safety: Fire evacuation tools ensure that all employees and registered visitors are located in the event of fire or other emergency.