Advance Systems require a Systems Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks as well as our cloud environment and cloud services which we provide to our customers using our hosted application.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. The System Administrator will also be responsible for our cloud environment and cloud services which we provide to our customers using our hosted application.
- Maintain, Configure and create new Cloud Services, Virtual Machines, Web SQL storage, CDP Backups, RD Gateways, and other cloud services.
- Maintain Microsoft Hyper-V Servers.
- Create, Maintain DNS records & reserve lookups.
- Create, Maintain SMTP accounts.
- Conduct regular vulnerability scans on customer’s cloud Web servers using third-party software and remediation any vulnerabilities found.
- Create, Maintain new Firewall rules on the request of Hosted Customers.
- Responsible for configuration, operation, and maintenance of internal systems hardware and software, including troubleshooting issues with internal systems for company Servers, applications and hardware. Order, Issue, Configure & secure All company Devices.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve, Secure and update software that the company uses.
- Create, Maintain Email accounts including Regular Email security checks.
- Create & Maintain VPN access for certain members of staff.
- Maintain and enforce I.T policies/procedures in line with GDPR/Cyber Essentials guidelines.
- Provide Cyber awareness training, such as email phishing but create Campaigns.
- Configure and Maintain Anti Virus.
Skills and experience needed:
- Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role.
- You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role or IT systems based environment.
- Career Level – Mid-Management
- Experience Required – 2-3 years in similar role.
- Education Required – Graduate/Higher Diploma.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to –