Advance Systems require a Project Implementation Consultant to manage client software installations.
The Project Implementation Consultant will be at the epicentre of our implementation team, working with our customers and managing the projects to ensure the smoothest possible delivery of our solution.
Here’s what our Project Implementation Consultant’s do:
- Work closely with our customers to understand their unique business environments, processes and challenges, so that we may best configure our software to suit their unique needs.
- Travel to customer sites to participate in requirements gathering sessions, configuration workshops, system training, and system go-live sessions.
- Participate in system configurations based on clients’ requirements. Configurations will require direct database interaction.
- Act as the project manager throughout the lifecycle implementation, keeping all relevant stakeholders updated.
- Document the configuration and processes used in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the Support team for ongoing support once the customer is “live”.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Degree in any technical discipline (highly desired).
- 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced software company environment.
- Experience implementing software applications into customer environments (we are also interested in speaking with helpdesk and application support professionals who want to be more client-facing and feel ready for an opportunity like this).
- Project Management Experience or qualifications.
- SQL experience desirable.
- First class written, presentation and verbal communication skills. Comfortable and experienced in one-to-one situations, leading meetings and presenting to small groups.
- A strong technical mindset with a comfort being in complex technical environments.
- A natural affinity for solving problems and thinking on your feet. You have a track record of “getting it done”.
- Willingness to travel (ROI and NI only) 60%+
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and intellectually challenging environment.
- Must have Full Irish Drivers Licence.
Here’s what you can expect if you come on board:
- To join a company very much in the ascendancy and take advantage of the many opportunities for career advancement.
- To be compensated competitively
- To work and collaborate with some of the industry’s top professionals.
- To have the support of everyone in the organisation to help you deliver your projects.
- To be working on high profile, highly visible projects.
- To be challenged intellectually.
- To have the opportunity to make a big impact.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to –